Terms & Conditions
Understanding these Terms
- We are Cara Saven Wall Design LLC, a company organized under the laws of the State of New York in the USA, and we operate the Website together with Cara Saven Wall Design (PTY) Ltd in South Africa.
- If you would like to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- If we have to contact you, we will call you on the phone number provided or write to you at the email address you provided in the order.
- The words “writing” or “written” in these Terms include emails.
- When we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” we mean Cara Saven Wall Design. When we refer to “you” or “your” we mean you, the person buying Products from our Website.
- We have used headings to help you understand these Terms and to easily locate information. These Terms, and any Contract between you and us, are only available in the English language. The Contract between you and us will not be publicly available so we recommend that you print or save a copy of these Terms for your records but please note that we may amend these Terms from time to time.
- Your order will only be processed once payment is received and terms & conditions have been accepted.
- Please review your order for accuracy as Cara Saven Wall Design LLC (CSWD) does not accept any returns as each order is custom made.
- All sales are final and no returns for overage will be accepted.
- Claims for labor or installation cost will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Custom quotes are based on material prices as per the quote’s date and valid for 14 days from the day of the quote.
- All walls need to be prepared correctly before installation and any issues arising due to defective walls or the preparation of wall surfaces will not be the responsibility of CDWD (these include damp, lifting paint and discrepancies in wall surfaces).
- Upon receipt of the printed goods, please inspect that you’ve received the correct order in terms of quantity, design and color and that there are no evident material defects. If any defect is evident please do not install the material and contact us. All claims must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- The following charges, if applicable, are non-refundable: design set up fee, strike off sample, top coating, photography & artist fees, customs duties, rush charges and expedited shipping fees.
- You may only purchase Products from our Website if you are at least 18 years old.
Our Products & Ranges
- We are committed to supplying high quality products and services. For more information on our Products please visit the Browse Ranges section on our Website
- We have made every effort to display the Products as accurately as electronic media will allow, however the images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee an exact match of the on-screen appearance to the actual Products, which may vary slightly from those images depending on your screen settings and resolution.
- Each Product is sold subject to its description. We will take commercially reasonable care to ensure that all details and descriptions of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered on to the Website. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information, including Product descriptions, appearing on the Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order. Before ordering, please ensure that the measurements you have taken are correct and that you have included a minimum of 3″ bleed to all sides for your width and your height.
- All Products shown on our Website are subject to availability. If a Product you have ordered is temporarily unavailable we will inform you by email as soon as possible and offer you a substitute item. You can then decide whether you would like the substitute item or whether you would prefer to cancel your order (in which case we will provide you with a full refund). If we do not receive a response from you by the time that your order needs to be shipped for delivery, we will not deliver the Products to you and will reimburse your payment to your credit card.
Printing of Strike off sample: approximately 3 – 5 days
Shipping of Strike off sample: approximately 2 – 3 days
Printing of Model room panels: approximately 5 – 7 business days
Shipping of Model room panels to delivery address of Model room panels: 5 business days
Printing of full order: approximately 14 business days
Shipping of printed goods to delivery address: approximately 7 business days
North and South America orders will be printed in the USA.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- When you visit our websites, some information, such as the site that referred you to us, your IP and email address (if you decide to complete an online form), and navigational and purchase information, may be collected automatically as part of the sites’ operation.
- On some occasions, we may ask you to provide information on online forms. For example, we may ask for your username, password, full name, telephone number, email address and postal address, or other information to register online.
- Providing information on online forms is always voluntary, and you are free not to complete any online forms. If you choose not to, however, we may not be able to provide services and sell some products to you.
- When you submit an order on our website, we request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date).
How We Use Your Information:
The information collected online is stored for the duration of our commercial relationship or until you ask us to delete your data.
- We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a payment gateway provider company to bill users for goods and services. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond processing your order.
- Unless you opt out of receiving promotional materials from us, we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may be of interest. (See Opting Out section, below.)
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Linking to Other Websites and Third Party Applications:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Reviewing, Updating, Correcting or Deleting Your Information:
If you would like to review, revise, modify or delete information you previously provided on an online form, or believe that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will update your information.
Brands and logos that appear on our site:
The logos and brands that appear on our websites and social media platforms are used with permission from the brands as our products were featured by them, in their publications or their TV shows. These brands do not own, manage, promote or endorse us. Please contact us with any questions on this matter at firstname.lastname@example.org